Living in Dubai has its own specifics. In spite of more than 300 days of sun per year and practically year-long beach season, climate in the region can be harsh. Temperature can rise up to 45 degrees centigrade, sandstorms and quick changing of humidity creates extreme conditions for every type of material. You should take it into account when choosing furniture for your Dubai house – especially when you choose outdoor furniture and equipment. You should be sure that your chair or table will not crack down after month of exploitation.
Parasol Furniture has been operating in Dubai since 2006. During for almost 10 years we got to know local specifics quite well. We choose only furniture and outdoor equipment which can stand harsh weather conditions.
We started to sell teak wood furniture made in Indonesia. Than we add some pieces of furniture made of synthetic rattan. They quickly became extremely popular among our customers. Why? Just five simple facts which can give you an answer:
1. Synthetic rattan and synthetic wicker are a high density polyethylene that has been developed to meet all standard specifications for outdoor furniture. The latest extrusion technology has been specifically designed to create a synthetic wicker that is more durable, insensitive to temperature differences, free from cracking, splintering and corrosion yet still retain a natural look and feel. This material can stand the temperature up to 70 degrees! Fibers are periodically and extensively tested by independent testing laboratories to assess their UV stability and consistency with the existing international standards using the best methods.
2. Also synthetic rattan is an eco-friendly material contains no harmful substances and is 100% recyclable. Synthetic rattan meets the human-ecological requirements of the international standard presently established, as validated by Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate from Switzerland.
3. Fibers are exposed to harsh summer sun winter weather; the colors of our fibers will not fade or degrade. It can serve you for years if properly maintained.
4. Fibers are engineered to be superbly resistant to rain, salt, chlorine, lotion, and alcohol. This certainly makes the fibers compatible to be used in our daily life.
5. No special maintenance procedure is required. Just simply wipe the surface clean by using a damp piece of cloth. A quick wash with mild detergent every three months is also recommended.
1. When you come to our showroom you won’t only find high quality furniture, but also outstanding client service. Our highly professional staff will be glad to help you with all additional questions. You can also ask one of our specialists come to your place, measure your space and help you to decide which rattan furniture would best suit your needs.
2. If you have any doubts we can provide you with a trial period – we just deliver chosen furniture to your house and you can test it absolutely for free up to 14 days.
3. Parasol Garden Furniture offers a 2 years warranty for rattan furniture sets. The actually life expectancy is at least 5 years. We’re also glad to provide you with all necessary post-purchase services, such as cleaning, repairing and oiling. You just call us, we came and take your furniture and then just bring it back to your house again.
4. We also offer rattan furniture cushions and covers to complement and protect the furniture from the sun and create additional comfort. Also you can find a wide range of sun shading systems, kids playgrounds and other outdoor equipment.
5. The quickest delivery service possible: when you’ve purchased your furniture, we can deliver it on the same day!
Have any other questions? Just come to our big modern showroom. For your best convenience we’re located just in a few minutes’ drive from the famous Mall of the Emirates. Besides selling we also offer short term and long term furniture rental. Come and choose the best option for you and your family!
Welcome to our showroom
Our showroom is located in the very centre of Dubai, not far away from the Mall of Emirates, Al Quoz 3 - Umm Suqeim St - Sheed 1 - Dubai